• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

The Runaways Movie - Cherry Bomb

B

BeerNBaconGirl

Oh yeah! I remember listening to the Runaways when i was a teen. I can't believe they're making a MOVIE out of this. I think the movie will suck but hey....not many remember them anyway. LOL! This all female (jail bait) Metal group featured Cherie Currie, Joan Jett, and Lita Ford, all teenagers at the time.

Here's the official video for the movie.

sigh.........the movie diologue was somewhat boring ...BUT THE MUSIC WAS GREAT! Whomever cast the girl who played Lita Ford as a teen was spot on! Looked exactly like her back then.

Might not be wirth the $8.75 (Cupertino Square/Valco) AMC so wait till it comes on DVD.

Irene

Back