• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

The Seekers: Another You

B

BillST4s

The Aussie group The Seekers was very popular during the folk-rock era of the early-mid 60's. They sang uplifiting songs in an era which was overshadowed in the US by the darkness of Viet Nam war.

From the Youtube notes: I'll never find another you is composed by Tom Springfield and was recorded at Abbey Road studioes in London november 4 1964.

"I'll never find another you" was to become their first number one hit in the UK 1965.

And by the way,Judith overslept and got late to the studio that day :)

A search of Youtube will turn up many interesting videos of the group including some 21st century reunion performances.

Most recent Wikipedia entry on Judith Durham, who is now 70: On May 2013 Durham suffered a brain hemorrhage which debilitated her ability to read and write not only visual language but also musical scores. During her convalescence she made progress to rebuild those skills. Her singing ability per se was never affected.

The Aussie group The Seekers was very popular during the folk-rock era of the early-mid 60's. They sang uplifiting songs in an era which was overshadowed in the US by the darkness of Viet Nam war.

From the Youtube notes: I'll never find another you is composed by Tom Springfield and was recorded at Abbey Road studioes in London november 4 1964.

"I'll never find another you" was to become their first number one hit in the UK 1965.

And by the way,Judith overslept and got late to the studio that day :)

A search of Youtube will turn up many interesting videos of the group including some 21st century reunion performances.

Most recent Wikipedia entry on Judith Durham, who is now 70: On May 2013 Durham suffered a brain hemorrhage which debilitated her ability to read and write not only visual language but also musical scores. During her convalescence she made progress to rebuild those skills. Her singing ability per se was never affected.

That my friend brings back some happy memories. Thank you for posting...

Back