• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

The Turtles Happy Together

I always wondered why they threw in "how is the weather" in the last chorus. :confused

I have now completed your musical trip through the 60's. Thanks for the memories. I am still surprised at how someone so young absorbed so much of the music of the era. :rad

Thanks. Luckily I have a family that sees music as a valuable "gift". To be appreciated not only cause it "sounds good at the time" but what goes into it and how it makes a person feel.

Irene

Thanks. Luckily I have a family that sees music as a valuable "gift". To be appreciated not only cause it "sounds good at the time" but what goes into it and how it makes a person feel.

Irene
Be sure to pass that philosophy on to Abby. :thumbup

Loved the Turtles back in the day. Johnny Barbatta was their drummer who went to CSN&Y via Jefferson Airplane.. Whats hilarious about this song is Howard and Mark were in a relationship with each other. Kinda gives a whole new meaning to "imagine me and you, so happy together". Here's a link to Johnny Barbata
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Barbata

Back