• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

The Zombies - Time of the Seasons

B

BillST4s

With the recent spate of zombie movies and TV shows, I think it is time to honor the original Zombies. :clapping
From 1968, the year I graduated form high school and entered college. The internet was just a far off dream of Al Gore, many SBR members were in diapers (if they were around at all), and MTV was still 13 years in the future. The themes of the few music videos out there at the time bore no relation to the songs.

And we fast forward to 2011 and the Jimmy Fallon Show as the Zombies cash in on the 21st century zombie craze.

I remember the Zombies singing it back in my college daze.

Colin Blunstone the singer is 66 in this video and still can sing a song, the keyboardist also and original member (Rod Argent)is the same age. Heck there's hope for me still.

The second video is outstanding. Amazing that after all these years these artists are still going strong.

It's hard to imagine that the young, pretty girls in these 60's music videos are now in their 60's and 70's. :mecry

Back