• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga: It Don't Mean a Thing

B

BillST4s

if it ain't got that swing. There are several videos on You Tube from their new CD. This number is used in a commercial. I'll post it if I can find it.

Maybe those of you who have been in the recording business can comment. It appears in this recording session that rhythm section is live but the big band with its trumpet and sax solos is on a pre-recorded track. See the video of the commercial below.

"That's jazz." :rad

Found the commercial. Tony Bennett is in his (very) late 80's and having the time of his life.

Interview on "The View," 11-26-14. Their new CD debuted at #1, making Tony Bennett the oldest artist to have an album debut at #1.

Looking past her bizarre costumes, makeup, and wigs, Lady GaGa appears to be mature enough to realize how fortunate she is to perform with and be mentored by Tony Bennett. I hope she goes pure jazz once she is too old for the freak show pop music scene.

Back