• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Trace Bundy - Dueling Ninjas

T

Tyler

This song was playing on my iPod so I looked it up on Youtube to share it... and was simply amazed at this young man's prowess on the guitar... it's a very unique technique that doesn't involve strumming the guitar at all but rather, as it was explained by another viewer, "hammer ons and pull offs, with your fretting hand, if you can hit down on the strings hard enough, you'll get the note to ring out without strumming. and when you pull off, you can kind of flick the string as you let go"... I was amazed at how fast his hands moved and the sound that came out of the instrument... kind of like magic!