• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Traffic - Dear Mr. Fantasy

Great find. :thumbup One of my roommates during my senior year of college (1971-72) had the album and I recall listening to it.

You must have been a very little girl back then if you can remember it. It is really fun to watch these videos and finally see the faces behind the music.

My family had a small, white AM radio that was on DAY AND NIGHT! I slept with the radio on every night as I couldn't sleep without music.

I do remember this song cause my older brother (Vietnam Vet) played it on his Acoustic Guitar.
This kind of music were my lullabys! LOL! Might explain a lot now! Ha!:LOL:

1972 I was 7 years old. :bounce

Irene

I gave her enough Tequila to keep her quiet damn it! :LOL: :LOL:

Irene

:LOL:

Haas told me he saw Steve Winwood playing guitar the other night. He said the man can bring it.

I always think of him as a keyboard guy. I saw him at KaBoom a couple years back. Great show.

Damn nice. Had to cruise youtube over to "Low spark " Prolly their best!

I was watching this vid last week while looking for some early Traffic vids. Winwood is no slouch on that axe. The video shows all the fun that hppened at a GD concert.

More memories from my college daze (1968-73). One of my roommates had a Traffic album with this song on it. :rad

Another song from my college daze. I don't know who did the original version (Steve Winwood, Traffic, or the Grateful Dead???), but here is a 2007 version by Steve Winwood.

Wow that was fantastic. :clapping

557992.jpg

557993.jpg

Good find, King :squid . Hard to believe the song is over 40 years old and Winwood and Clapton are in their 60's.

crazy thing is I was there .Santa Monica Civic. A friend posted this up on his FB page a couple of years ago. The opener was "free" Paul Rogers was the singer

Back