• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Traffic - Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys

I believe this is the same concert. The person posting it on Youtube split it into two videos so nothing would be missed:
part 1

part 2

I re-posted this Friday night (9/30) as I could not find the original thread using the search function. :yell :ibeenripp

I later found it the old-fashioned way by starting on page 54 and working my way forward. Having relocated it, I've deleted my post of Friday night. I think it does deserve a bump up, however. :rad

Here is the original 1972 video, now in a single, 13+ minute recording. I wonder if today's iPod generation could maintain concentration throughout a 13+ minute song.

2009:

From the You Tube notes: Low Spark of High Heeled Boys - Steve Winwood and Eric Clapton on tour. The final night of the tour at The Hollywood Bowl. June 30 2009. Steve all by himself on piano doing a shortened version of this time honored TRAFFIC classic.

I knew this had been posted earlier. The Music subforum has been around since 2009 and old posts get lost.

this band and song is a favorite. Has this site really been in the multiverse for 14 years? Andy? Dude!

Back