• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Unknown guitarist: Pachelbel Canon in D Major

I don't care for the kitschy key change at about 3:50 and he did botch one note rather badly near the end, but other than that, I gotta say... quite impressive. He plays pretty cleanly and even his blistering riffs are fairly well articulated.

He needs to loose the cheap harmonizer effect. He plays well enough that he doesn't need to hide behind that like an insecure vocalist hides behind vocoder effects.

He looks pretty young. His head was down most of the time. Time to learn how to play like that standing up, with the guitar slung around your shoulder and your gaze out at the audience. IE: time to work on that stage presence. Because that kid deserves to have a career. Lots of talent there.

I don't care for the kitschy key change at about 3:50 and he did botch one note rather badly near the end, but other than that, I gotta say... quite impressive.....

I didn't care for the key change either. If you query Youtube, you will find that Pachelbel's Canon in D Major is quite popular among budding rock guitarists.

Back