• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

WOW People are starting to listen to my Original Song

G

gg883

Just when you thought nobody was really listening.... I was a bit surprised by getting honors for my Original song. I'm sure most of you musicians can relate but it seems that trying to get people to listen to Original songs is really tough. It's easy to get people to listen to a cover song because it's something they recognize.

Getting Honors for an Original Song is huge for me and certainly is encouraging and spurs me on to write more. This is the song I wrote for my daughter that you have heard before "My Little Girl" and this is a brand new video with remastered audio I posted on Saturday Night (replaces all previous videos).

Honors for this video (4)
#13 - Most Discussed (Today) - Music
#90 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Music
#13 - Top Rated (Today) - Music
#100 - Top Rated (This Week) - Music

If you want to help the song and are a member of YouTube please give me a comment and rating there and it will help the song move up (don't feel like you have to listen agin if you've already heard but the audio is much better on this).
Just mention you saw this on SBR and I will repay the favor on your YouTube channel! Thanks for all your support of my music. Ride ON!

Very nice Gil. :clapping I passed this on to friends.

Kit